Monday, January 31, 2011

Foolish!

I have been such a fool lately.  Life had gotten a bit out of hand and I decided to cut a few things so I could get back on track.  Foolishly, I decided that crafting should be one of them. Boy was I wrong to do that.  I recently had an epiphany and realized that, more than anything, I needed a creative outlet.  So I am back.  I decided to go back to the things I love, so I pulled out the aquapainter and let loose with a bunch of ink.  Here are the results of my vintage-y One-Sheet-Wonder.  All of the printed bird and flower images come from a single 8 1/2x11 sheet of cardstock that I stamped one day.  Of course, me being me, I also had to paint it with some ink, age it, distress it, pearlize it and then add some bling.  Once I cut the sheet, I was able to use every single bit of it to make eleven (yes, 11) cards.  I had so much fun.  Baby, I am BACK.

Supplies: All Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted
Cardstock: Ivory Naturals, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze,
Newsprint DSP, Elegant Soiree DSP
Stamps: Nature Walk, Sincere Salutations
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Marina Mist, Staz-on Timber Brown, Tattered Angels Sea Glass, Champagne Shimmer Paint, Ranger-Perfect Pearls
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Jumbo Eyelets, Vintage Trinkets, Beveled Windowpanes, Mini Vintage Tags, Chantilly Crochet Trim, Linen Thread, Twill Tape, Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Distressing Essentials, Aqua-Painter, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Tombow Multi-Purpose Glue, Crystal Effects, Dimensionals, Versamarker, Decorative Label and Rounded Label Punches, Making Memories-Passport ribbon, Snail, Queen and Co- Blue Rhinestones


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing and you are an inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete