Friday, March 11, 2011

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner and a B-Day


I just wanted to share that I am now the proud parent of a pre-teen.  My oldest son, James, turned 11 (yes, eleven) yesterday.  I can honestly say that he's a great kid.  He gets good grades, is a good citizen, and is still loads of fun to be around.  However, I can't forget that he is MY son and eventually MY genes will assert themselves and then watch out world!!!  I just hope his Dad's gene's keep him from getting into as much trouble as I did (do???).  I never have been good at following rules.  Anyways, here is the card I made for him and then I added his favorite gift of all---cold, hard cash.  Below is the  inside of the card, but I won't share all of the mushy stuff I wrote.  He'd die of embarassment, now that he's almost a teenager and all.

Now, onto the winners of some Blog Candy.  I drew 2 names from the hat and....drumroll...the winners are Jetti and The Worst Mom Ever, Really.  Both of you, please contact me at lsnjsubosits@verizon.net to claim your prizes.  Congrats.
 

1 comment:

  1. Lori, I have to buy that stamp that you used for the inside of the card!!! Did you find it around here and if so was it recently!?!! You can message me on FB if that's easier!-Gwen

    ReplyDelete