Friday, April 8, 2011

Cherish the Day and a Tutorial



Here's a simple card inspired by an article in the month's Cardmaker Magazine.  They showed how to make a super-easy pinwheel that you find on so many trendy cards right now.  I just had to pass the trick along since I thought it was so clever.  This would make an awesome card for a class.  Hmmmmm....

Here are the steps along with photos:

Step 1:  Punch out a scalloped square.  I used SU's 1 1/2" square punch.
 Step 2:  Cut into the square on the four corners about half-way. 

Step 3:  Fold each half-corner into the middle, leaving the other piece flat.







Step 4:  Place a glue dot or small amount of adhesive in the middle to hold down the flaps.


Step 5:  Add a button or brad to finish it off and hide the middle.  TA-DAH. Easy-peasy!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Thanks for sharing, Lori! It will make some perfect flowers for my planned scrapbook pages I'm going to work on this weekend.

    ReplyDelete