Sunday, April 3, 2011

Soda Gusher



Just a quick post today to say "Whew....the Science Fair project is officially D O N E."  James and his best friend, Zachary, have been working on this project for months.  It required planning, writing and exploding stuff (the best part).  Then, I kicked in and helped them organize their data on a tri-fold board.  Steve showed them how to make graphs on Microsoft and then all of it was printed out.  Then I got to take out my trusty old (and I do mean old---I got it the month they came out) Cricut and got to work.  I am so thankful for this little machine---it really made the difference in the presentation.   The boys cut, positioned and pasted it all down and the end result is fabulous.  The trifold is a giant scrapbook page.  I hope they get an "A".  They certainly worked hard on their project. 




 

1 comment: