Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sweet Summer Times


I made this card for a favorite teacher now that the school year has come to the end.  Teachers have an incredibly difficult job in Bedford County, Virginia and they do a fantastic job despite low pay and the ever increasing task of doing more with less---resources, community and parental support, etc.  Even though they love our children, I know they look forward to the summertime.  Quite frankly, I know that doing their job would send me over the edge.  I raise a glass of lemonade to all the teachers, para-pro's and staff of our schools.     

All CTMH unless noted otherwise:
Ink:  Desert Sand, Chocolate, Olive and Baja Breeze (SU) Paper: Colonial White, Olive, Wishes collection
Stamps: Trees and Things, Summer Days, Paper Lanterns Accessories: Antique Brass Brads, Dimensoinals (SU)

No comments:

Post a Comment