Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Playtime


I'm having a few of my Stampin' Rogue friends over Friday night for some crafty playtime.  I've designed a few make-n-takes so that we can play while we laugh and catch up on each other's lives.  It is hard for all of us to get together, so we make the best of it when we can.  I think I'll make some Mango Margaritas---You know that will bring on the laughs.  Here are 2 of the cards we'll make.

 
and the inside:

And, I admit, I totally cased the first card from Jessica Witty http://jesswitty.blogspot.com/2011/06/happy-trails.html and Andrea Walford http://andreawalford.com/a-note-from .  The colors just make me happy and the airplane reminds me of my son, Jake, who is absolutely in love with paper airplanes and origami. 

The second, is totally my design.  I'm still not sure that I "love" it, but I know my Rogue Buddies will help me redesign it.  And that is why I love my friends.  They help me out and just make me laugh, just like this card.

1 comment:

  1. ooooo.. I can't wait to come and play!!!!! You are SO awesome!

    ReplyDelete