Monday, June 20, 2011

Thinking Summer

I'm so glad that Summer is finally here.  I love being able to sleep past 6 am and all the fun I have during the days with my boys.  We are currently in Williamsburg, VA and have been taking in all the sights.  Yesterday we went to Water Country USA and played in the water all day.  I don't have any pics to share of that adventure, but here is a card I recently made that certainly fits my mood.  I did a little inlaid embossing and some coloring and a little spritzing.  Hope you enjoy.


Stamps: Making Waves, CTMH Ink: Staz-on, Temping Turquoise, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen
Paper: Whisper White, Temping Turquoise, DSP, SU Accessories: Circle punches, SU Impressions Folder- Tim Holtz, Nesties, Tempting Turquoise ribbon-SU, Plastic teardrops, Shimmer Spritz-Tattered Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment