Monday, August 8, 2011

Another Hambo Hoedown Challenge


Just a quick post today to show you another card I made for this week's Hambo Hoedown Challenge .  I used a really cute Hambo pig and Snowman.  The challenge was to use a tic-tac-toe board to determine which elements I would use in the challenge.  I decided to use eyelets, ribbon and punches. The paper (retired) and the punches are from SU.

Can you tell I'm already thinking of cooler weather.  100 degree days with 100% humidity are getting old.  Come on Fall!  Have an inky finger kinda day.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Such a clean & fresh color scheme, and I love the way you used the punches to frame the scene. Great job Lori! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card. I love how you framed the image and the checkered & polka dot papers look great together.Thanks for playing this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori.. you are on a roll girlfriend! I love the design of your card.. And how fun to combine this image with that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete