Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Butt Crack and Old Farts



Just a few more samples of the hilarious greetings and images from Hambo's Online Store.  I made this first card for the Hambo Hoedown Challenge that ended yesterday.  I had the card made, but(t) just didn't get it posted in time.  I'm a  little behind, teehee.  The next few cards also feature greetings from Hambo, but the old farts are a retired set from Stampin' Up called Golden Oldies.  Everytime I see these cards I think of my Grandma Wert who was a real hoot, even at 97.  She passed away just over a year ago and I miss her greatly.  She showed me how to age, not gracefully, but with some spunk and a little vinegar.  Have a giggle today and remember someone with spunk.













2 comments:

  1. Your cards all turned out GREAT Lori! I'm glad you're having fun with the stamps and getting 'em all inky! :) Thanks for sharing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards,Lori! I love every single one of them! So glad you have had time to be creative!

    ReplyDelete