Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Kick up your Heels


This cute little possum is from Hambo and he (she?) is absolutely adorable.  I really like using animals in cards that are not the run-of-the-mill dogs/cats/bears.  Don't get me wrong, I love dogs and cats.  Bears? Well, all I can say is if you see me running on the side of the road, a bear is probably chasing me.  Anywhoo, this little guy is at the top of my fun-o-meter.  I made him for the Hambo challenge this week.  Part of the requirement was to use sewing.  I haven't cross-stitched in a while and it really shows.  I guess I should have broken out the old sewing machine.  Alas, maybe next time.  To check out other entries in the challenge go to the Hambo Hoedown.

2 comments:

  1. Really cute Lori, and great job with the stitching! I'm so glad you could play along with us in the Hoedown again this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori... Love, love, love it! So glad you are joining the Hoedown Challenges! Awesome card girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete