Thursday, February 17, 2011

Origami Fever



My youngest child, Jake has had an obsession with paper since last April.  It started with a trip to the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum where he learned how to make paper airplanes.  That consumed about 4 or 5 months and then he expanded his obsession to include making origami planes and figures. 

Consequently, I have a lot of paper laying around the house.  I thought it would be fun to use some of the excess paper deemed to "girly" for dragons and planes.  I decided to use it as a base for some cards and I really like the result.  I complimented the paper with a Hostess Level 1 stamp currently available from Stampin' Up.  I had so much fun coloring with my markers.  I hope you get some ink on your fingers today.

1 comment:

  1. These colors are rockin'! =) Can't wait to spend some time in your stampin' studio tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete