Monday, May 30, 2011

Chow Hound



Well, the virus from "you know where" has struck the house and we have been dropping like flies.  My turn was Sunday, so I spent the day napping.  Today, however, I feel like a new person and I got a little busy in the craft room since we couldn't go to the picnic (Sorry, 'Chele).  Here's another layout from my backlog of photos.  I used some messy face pics, since I love that type of photo.  James was about one or two years old and he would eat anything.  Kind of like now since he is almost a middle schooler.  Yikes, he can pack the food away.  He is truly a chow hound. 



Paper: CTMH "Fanfare" "Lucky" and Kraft
Ink: CTMH Outdoor Denim and Desert Sand
Stamps: CTMH "Fanfare" "Fill in the Blank"
Accessories: Felt- Making Memories,  Buttons- CTMH, Brads- CTMH and Oriental Trading Co, Bakers Twine- SU, Chipboard Letters- SU, Kraft Borders- CTMH, Nesties- Spellbinders, Silver Star- AC Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment