Saturday, May 21, 2011

In a s(crappy) mood!

I won't bore you with all the details, but life has been a bit challenging lately and I needed something to shake me out of a mood before I choked the Sears repairman and a few others on my list.  So I went to my box of pics and brought out a few that just make me smile. 

These pics were taken a few years ago (yes, I am behind in my scrapbooking) in our former home in Conyers, GA.  The boys were playing in the backyard and decided it would be a good idea to climb on top of the swingset.  I am not quite sure how James got three year old Jake up there but it was great that he had been such a "helpful" brother.  I hope that they will always be able to rely upon each other.  That is what family is all about---both the family we are born to and the friends that become family.

And while I would still like to choke the Sears repairman---I am no longer in a s(crappy) mood.

Paper: CTMH--Lucky Collection, Spellbinders dies, SU jumbo eyelets, Ink: SU Crumb Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment