Friday, May 13, 2011

Welcome to the Funny Farm

 I always seem to have a load of random pics that are funny, but not really good enough to put in a layout.  So my response is to put them all in a themed layout.  In the past I have covered sleeping (catchin' some zzz's), my son's favorite facial expression (you know, the one with his mouth open and one eye closed), the messy face pics (got tons of those), the nekkid pics (like naked, but only up to no good) and finally the goofy pics that just make me laugh.  Here is my take on the phrase "Welcome to the Funny Farm"  because our family's life is certainly fun(ny).


Yes, those are apple "bunny ears" on Jake.  Got a ton of those type of pics which is why I have an 8 page spread called "The Curse of the Bunny Ears".  I am sure you can relate.





I used some retired dsp called Sweet Slumber and made a punch art sheep.  The buttons and all other products are current.  Contact me if you need more info or want dimensions for the barn.

Hope y'all have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment