Monday, May 9, 2011

Ephemera Plaques

I was inspired by Andrea Walford's Blog to create this plaque.  I used mostly Stampin' Up products, but had to add a few touches to glam it up with a wide variety of bling-age.  My life has been facaca lately, so it was fun to just sit down and play.  Some of the elements I used were Tim Holtz Fragments, colored pearls and jewelry findings from a local craft store.  Step out of the box and just play.  Break the "rules"  and have some fun.





Cardstock: SU Ink: Timber Brown Staz-on, Creamy Caramel, Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Always Artichoke, Pear Pizazz--SU, Versamark, White Gel Pen Fibers: Twill ribbon, Pear Pizazz seam binding (SU), Passport Making Memories Stamps:  SU, Close to my Heart Elements: Tim Holtz Fragments, colored pearls,  Kraft paper borders, Wooden Buttons (from Close to my Heart), Raffia, Wire, XL Eyelets, jewelry findings (from AC Moore)

No comments:

Post a Comment