Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hawaii Scraps



I made this 8x8 scrapbook for my Aunt Nancy, who fulfilled a lifetime dream when she went to Hawaii recently.  She brought back a bazillion pictures (actually only about a thousand) and I thought a little scrapbook would be a whole lot easier to tote around.  The materials are from Stampin' Up and some are retired, but are still so perfect for this project.  I love putting together a small album like this because I can limit myself to a color palette and the smaller pages require less ornamentation.  Maybe one day I will make a scrapbook for my own Hawaii vacation, until then I just have to dream...










1 comment:

  1. I love what you did with this!!! I have that paper, so maybe I need to save it for when I get to go to Hawaii --- but since that may never happen, probably not. I'm sure your aunt will love it.

    ReplyDelete